Please note that this is a Pipeline opening. At Henkel, we are always searching for great talent. While we might not have a specific job for you today, we want to know about you when we do. As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Analyze complex financial information, interpret data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to Global Operations & Supply Chain leadership team to drive total supply chain cost reduction
- Perform a variety of day-to-day financial analysis and modelling, including variance analysis, scenario and sensitivity modelling, comparable analysis, and package powerful insights into clear and concise presentations for decision making
- Proactively monitor KPIs, establish trends and analyze root causes. With a commercial mind-set, constantly be on the lookout for risks to be mitigated and opportunities to be crystallized to improve Global Operations & Supply Chain performance
- Benchmark regions, the industry and competition to identify continuous improvement ideas and encourage innovation
- Shape, coordinate, and drive delivery of global projects and strategic initiatives as required
- Propose new tools and/or new processes that can help improve financial and operational performance steering
- Work closely with the Finance, Operations & Supply Chain top leadership teams to support decision making, while getting visibility, exposure, and an environment to grow and shape your career