At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Processing Operations Technicians are responsible for batching soaps and detergent products to supply our packaging lines using automated and manual systems.
- The open positions are available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
- Operate equipment to perform batching tasks and rotate to different assignment areas as required;
- Receive/handle chemical raw materials and operate a forklift to move raw materials
- Complete written documentation and enter data into computer;
- Communicate regularly with packaging lines and other support teams
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Perform 5S and continuous improvement activities