At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Planner / Scheduler will be primarily responsible for production planning, scheduling, and raw material planning and purchasing for direct and indirect materials for our Seabrook, NH Plant
- Responsible for Minimizing working capital by maintaining accurate and economically sound inventory levels
- Maintaining a high service level to Customers through collaboration with Customer Service, Quality, Production and Shipping Teams
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of demand management planning, scheduling, raw material procurement and effectively planning the utilization of capacity and labor resources.
- Maintain 5S and Lean manufacturing techniques, value stream mapping, and be assigned to attend team meetings designed to reduce cycle time, remove waste and non-value added activities and reduce costs.
- Incorporate PFEP (Plan For Every Part) as a tool to minimize inventory using a proven methodology.