At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in a global cross-functional team on developing and implementing new 3DP applications and solutions for customers
- Drive new cutting-edge 3D technologies from Research to Commercialization with world class modern and well-equipped laboratories.
- Responsible for diligently following Standard Operating Procedures that result in clean normalized data collection which supports the rapid development of material science.
- Executes lab testing and generates test data by running state-of-the-art equipment
- Utilize industry-leading 3D Printers and associated hardware/software for material processing and characterization.
- Develop and leverage personal expertise in photopolymer 3D printing with focus on DLP technology
- Collaborate as part of a high functioning, data driven team to create best in class Material
- Accountable to leveraging global laboratory resources to deliver data necessary to progress projects and support data necessary for customer buy decisions.
- Drive team collaboration to challenge status quo and implement initiatives, processes, and tools to support growth and transformation within Henkel Adhesive Technologies which can be applied further into the overall Henkel landscape.
- Albert data platform utilization and project performance, ensuring goals are met and projects are delivered on time and on budget.