At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for issuing new and updating all process safety procedures/standards/tools (e.g., process engineering toolbox) applicable across all ~ 150 sites of Adhesive Technologies (Henkel Adhesives Standards for Process Safety).
- Maintaining these procedures/standards/tools in a globally searchable library with proper access control including responsibility for document management and defining requirements for content review and updating.
- Provide necessary training and awareness for the procedures/standards/tools to regions/sites and to process safety excellence managers.
- Work closely with the global and regional process engineering managers, regional process safety managers, SHE team members and other relevant stakeholders to improve maturity with respect to process safety across the Adhesives organization.
- Key Stakeholders: Global Process Engineering Managers Regional/Network/Site Process Engineers, Regional/Cluster/Site SHE Managers Regional Process Safety Managers Site & Production Managers Regional Engineering Heads.