CAN, Mississauga, Henkel Consumer Brands
Customer Service Representative
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure the assigned customers’ orders are processed and managed timely and accurately in SAP
- Performs order entry of Internal orders (including loyalty & promotional), returns, complaints, debit/credit memos and related invoicing in SAP.
- Works closely with cross functional team members from Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, Brand Marketing, Education, Finance, Accounting and Warehouses.
- Communicates, maintains and updates all standard reporting requirements for the assigned work area/brand/customers (including pricing updates, rebate tracking, credit tracking, promotional movement and daily sales reporting).
- Maintains a constant liaison with warehouse teams and transportation companies for all customer shipment requests and inquiries.
- Handles all daily invoices as per defined processes which includes data entry, scanning, emailing and/or filing for records.
- Communicates regularly with Accounts Payables, Receivables, Shared Services on escalated payment or invoice inquires for all vendors and customers.
- Participates in interdepartmental projects related to customer service area.
- Undertakes special projects as may be required or get assigned.
- Provides backup support for other team members during vacations etc.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 2-3 years of Customer Service and Order Management experience preferably with Distribution of Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) with exposure to working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (French) is an asset
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and Word
- SAP Experience is preferred
- Experience working in E-commerce environment including different IT system/EDI knowledge is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot to provide resolution to issues
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.