At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Today we are looking for a Key Account Manager Professional Businesses to accelerate our business with the professional partners active in the fields of Utility, Telecom, Sanitary, Irrigation, Wastewater, and Industry.
Does working with strong brands like Loctite, Tangit, Pattex and Rubson sound interesting? Do you dare to make an impact? Do you accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility? You now have the opportunity of joining the Henkel Consumer, Craftsmen and Professional Adhesives team in Nieuwegein or Brussels in a strategically important Key Account Management role. In this role, you are expected to make the difference while operating on a highly analytical level and with strong influencing skills to identify and develop opportunities and reach full customer and channel potential.
- Manage and develop end to end commercial relationship with customers
- Accountability and responsibility for P&L on customer level, following KPI’s: turnover, profit and new business development.
- Further build and execute strategic channel plan in close collaboration with the management team and international stake holders.
- Strong negotiator on investments, counter performances, and promotional discounts, always looking for win-win situations.
- Technical and commercial support to your key clients, both trade, end-users as well as your (international) peers.
- Develop and gain agreement on annual joint business plans that align Henkel objectives and strategies with those of the customer.
- Monitoring customer performance and proactively adapt your plans accordingly.
- Ensure precise, consistent, and timely communication with the customer.
- Responsibility for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
This job is made for you if...
- Creating long-term relationships comes naturally to you.
- You lourish in putting technical usp’s above price.
- Autonomous working suits you well
- You are an excellent negotiator, with a proven sales track record
- A high-quality team and organization makes you get the best out of yourself