United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Project Manager-Sales Excellence
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive and implement commercial excellence standards and initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of customer facing teams
- Enhance customer experience and improve sales performance by ensuring full utilization of the Henkel CRM-tool
- Drive professional key account management within region
- Refine and deploy targeted training curriculum for customer facing teams
- Design and ensure implementation of relevant channel concepts within region (e.g., Distribution)
- Take global ownership for selected Sales & Channel Excellence initiatives (e.g., Key Account Management Excellence)
- Analyze & interpret business data to identify correlations, trends, and improvement potential related to Sales & Channel Excellence initiatives
- Drive, monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields 5–10 years' experience in Strategic/Inhouse consulting, commercial management and/or project management. Sales/marketing experience is a plus.
- Outstanding leadership, analytical and partnering capabilities in an international environment Advanced analytical skills and high proficiency in Excel, Power BI/Tableau, SAP and CRM systems
- Strong project management skills and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in particular in influencing and convincing
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular