At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plans, monitors, forecasts and reports cost and performance KPIs for plant, network, management
- Assesses decision options with appropriate KPIs and challenges management proposals (e.g. business/action plans or investments)
- Supports investment projects with focus on cost monitoring Implements and leads regular KPI review meetings
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and reporting activities
- Aligns with other controllers, shares and implements best practices
- Ensures consistent application of procedures and aligns with Corporate Standards
- Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys
- Identifies cost reduction potentials and initiates respective actions
- Performs reporting and analyses variances, postings in IT-system, etc.
- Steers and plans plant budget