EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Supply Chain Data Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Development of new and existing data pipelines
- Creation of use case specific data assets in collaboration with our data scientists and supply chain business users
- Setup, monitor, and ensure proper data governance including GDPR and internal rules for data processing
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements (automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc...)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Experience in Python, PySpark, and SQL knowledge, knowledge about cloud platform data tools, preferred Azure, AWS or others
- Experience in with SQL and non-SQL data bases & ETL processes is a plus
- Business acumen (supply Chain) and ability to work closely with non-technical teams. High confidence in verbal and written communication.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.