At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically to process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Receipt of orders from customers and other documents relating to sales and take steps to ensure that customers receive goods in time and in desired quantity
- Coordinate and track movement of goods in the warehouse
- Handle customer complaints in SAP, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Proactive communication with other departments, support to supply, finance team and sales
- Participation in interdepartmental projects related to Customer Service
- Basic IT maintenance and troubleshooting related to customer communication (e.g., shop, EDI)
- Provide excellent and satisfied service to internal and external customers