At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Utilize statistical analytical techniques (SPC/SQC) to identify sources of variation and opportunities to improve.
- Determine key causes of out of spec batches and work to implement effective countermeasures to reduce/eliminate over time.
- Work in cooperation with process engineering and all functions, to drive operational quality initiatives and improvements.
- Report monthly/weekly progress on key performance indicators.
- Support and lead projects to streamline lab operations.
- Implement efforts to improve processing to eliminate waste.
- Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis.
- Manage the blocked inventory process in the plant. Reduce blocked stock plant wide by agreed upon percentage metric. Check for inventory accuracy on blocked stock/make corrections as required.
- Participate and lead safety risk assessments as required.
- Lead and support the rework/retest process, perform thorough investigation to determine assignable cause and address any corrective actions.
- Support nonstandard testing process for all function requests for special projects.
- Support management of change process for all new projects for QC lab.