At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This position can be 100% remote!
- Supports the Director of Sales Operations (solid line) in development, design and implementation of a all-encompassing data model within the corporate data lake
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL, POWER BI and DAX language
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic or VBA and a clear understanding of relational databases is mandatory.
- Develop and maintain new analytical capabilities and reporting utilizing Power BI & Excel that will help drive insights for sales leadership.
- SPOC for Sales & Financial BI Reporting including user access & training
- Aid in the evolution of our internal forecast program to enhance its capabilities to deliver efficiencies and improve forecast accuracy
- Data access & governance, audit/compliance reporting support
- Develop & lead analysis of standardized tracking reports from TPM system and BI tools for actual and forecasted metrics including GES, NES, Trade, & CP1.
- Lead Planning process in conjunction with Sales Strategy Leadership including: o VBB & QBR templates
- Data roll-up, manipulation & gap analysis
- Responsible for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements under general supervision.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Analyzes business processes, identifies process deficiencies, researches solutions and plans and coordinates the remediation of these deficiencies.
- Assist with the design and implementation of operational and system enhancements to ensure production capabilities are both effective and efficient.
- Ad-hoc reporting to Management, Sales, Trade Marketing, and Finance.
- Create detailed data and training documentation for our systems
- As appropriate, write and validate business requirements and conduct system tests.
- Perform analysis across a variety of retail business development issues including pricing, promotion, assortment, distribution and merchandising.
- Collaborate and knowledge share with internal stakeholders to ensure single source of truth for all data.
- Support Henkel BI data model with focus on integrating data from operational systems and other data sources up to reporting and analytical applications for the region