At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop, drive, and execute various new digitalization projects in accordance with global, regional, and local initiative
- Introduce and incorporate new digitalization and data management technology to business process and operations to drive innovation in Henkel Business
- Listen to demand requests from local business and guide them to the appropriate direction
- Maintain, update, and improve IT infrastructure with support from vendors. Make sure they are secure and compliant
- Manage smooth operation of end-user support including vendor management, SLA management/improvement, user awareness and education
- Perform daily operations such as procurement/invoice handling, asset management, compliance/security activities, vendor management, etc. Continuously improve them by automation, process optimization and other innovative ideas
- Ensure that the operations are compliant with Henkel corporate standards as well as regulations and laws. Regularly keep record of compliance
- Responsibility areas include below in Japan End-user computing, Network infrastructure, Server infrastructure, Application services, Security and compliance