At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose
- Responsible for the digitization and intelligence of the company's management, implement the transformation of the company's processes based on digitalization requirement;
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing existing process needs, establish data models, and cooperate with external resources to develop digital and intelligent solutions; promoting the digitization of various departments for project implementation, formulate a digital index assessment plan and conduct daily follow-up notifications. Work with the company to build an intelligent benchmark factory.
- Annual around 4,500 Tons adhesive products, 500 headcounts in Yantai site
- Principal Accountabilities
- Per company's requirements, assist to design plant digitalization roadmap and implement 60%
- Current software upgrade and new functions develop based on real requirements. 20%
- Be contact window of global Digitalization tool promotion, and make it happen in plant. 10%
- Support lean enterprise activities and continuous improvement projects. Other duties as assigned by superior. 10%