Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship R&D Sustainable Packaging Materials Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic Packaging team for the European markets
- Responsibility to co-manage packaging projects
- Participation in the development and implementation of sustainable packaging concepts
- Possibility to contribute ideas to our projects
- Insights into mixing, filling and packaging technologies for consumer goods
- Student preferably with focus on mechanical, packaging or plastic engineering or similar
- Practical or international experience in a globally operating FMCG company, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Interest in the field of sustainable packaging technology
- Structured, analytical way of working and excellent communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.