PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Payroll Specialist - Australia and New Zealand (5.5 Project Based Contract)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting Henkel end-to-end payroll process from executing payroll system, reconciliation, and validation, locking and unlocking system, sending for approval and authorization, preparing bank file and post payroll reports
- Preparing and reviewing government reports and payments
- Updating payroll documentations and job aids
- Coordinating with country Local HR and Finance teams regarding payroll concerns
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Management, Business, Finance and Accounting or other relevant courses
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience as a Payroll professional; preferably with expertise in Australia and New Zealand payroll process obtained from a multinational or SSC working environment
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel is required; Simple automation experience using Macro and VBA is highly preferred
- ADP Payroll (Global View) and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, with keenness to details, time management, and collaboration skills
- Amenable to accept 5.5-months temporary position
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.