At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop strategic plans for the purchasing function while ensuring full documentation and traceability
Strategy definition E2E cost optimization in full interaction with Global Supply Chain
- Contributes to deliver bottom line/top line results, managing own spend/projects according to long term planning and upfront targets defined
- Gain and documents insight / knowledge on total value chain, industry and supply base for selected spend
- Conducts periodic risk assessment, designing and managing adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Defines and manages selected supplier portfolio; selects suppliers; establishes strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manages it accordingly
- Supports full delegation of back office jobs to Shared Service Centre and develop best practices for e-sourcing with sustainable results
- Ensure cross fertilization of knowledge and best practices sharing
- Responsible for periodic progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation of all sourcing activities