At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Define, steer and coordinate accounting and controlling related requirements for the consolidation tool SEM-BCS and subsequent applications, e.g. due to new IFRS- and/or Henkel-Standards, master data maintenance
- Manage projects in the area of group consolidation & reporting systems, incl. budget controlling from a content perspective
- Support in the SAP S4 HANA implementation
- Monitor and interface with our digital business unit to ensure the performance operative status of the consolidation systems
- Manage and further develop the system set-up in the digital environment
- Act as contact person for stakeholders of group reporting (Accounting, Controlling, Global Business Solutions (GBS+), external Consultants, Auditor)
- Steer the end-to-end-process for financial close
- Coordinate the consolidation system related upgrades and bug fixes (considering frozen zones, reporting deadlines, impact on other connected tools/systems)
- Conduct group wide trainings for Accounting, Controlling and GBS+