At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop together with the Category Team Lead an overall vision and strategy for upstream paper and metal
- Define, shape, and drive the global strategic agenda of upstream sourcing for paper and metal.
- Deliver bottom line/top line results through managing own spend/projects
- Responsible for developing insight / knowledge on upstream supplier base, capacity and development as well as sustainability initiatives and the impact on the total value chain, the industry and the supply base (per region) for paper and metal.
- Contribute to our sustainability agenda to achieve our 2025 targets
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- You will enhance your leadership, stakeholder and change management skills in a very international and diverse environment.
- You will actively define a global purchasing strategy and help shape the future Packs Procurement team organization and ambition.
- You will develop insights into specific packaging material and supplier markets
- You will drive our sustainability agenda
- You will closely collaborate with R&D Packaging, Supply chain and Purchasing teams in the regions