At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform Store Visits and monitor compliance and participation of stores using the JOICO materials produced. Gain insight on competitive activity in stores.
- Develop in-Store Merchandising Planning to support Promotional Grid and communicate with Go to Market for coordination.
- Coordinate printing with print vendors, requesting and approving job estimates and creating PO's.
- Participate in meetings as requested by JOICO Field Sales Team. Provide any assets pertinent to their presentation. Offer insight into promo strategy based on in-Store Merchandising Created.
- Coordinate creation of sales materials or mailings as needed with CREATIVE, Field Sales Directors, Print and Kitting Vendors
- Coordinate all collateral requests - receive approval or rejected feedback and communicate with Go to Market, Creative, and print vendors.
- Invoice approval after jobs is completed and shipped.
- Provide mock-ups and images and renderings of new items and promos for POGs, End Cap Shoots, and Shopping Guide Shoots.
- Additional Store related tasks and responsibilities.