United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- • Adjust, disassemble, and repair mechanical equipment such as mixers, motors, varidrives, pumps, and gearboxes. Install parts following schematics or operation manual.
- Examine bearings, shafts, belts, and other moving parts for wear, misalignment or defects.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks and demand maintenance as required.
- Repair hydraulic components of machines and equipment
- Follow blueprints, sketches, job requests, code books, or operation manuals.
- Test operating equipment to verify proper function.
- Troubleshoot equipment and verify root cause by observation, measurement, and operational tests.
- Assemble and install equipment according to blueprints or manuals.
- Welding and pipefitting. Arc, TIG, MIG welding and fabrication.
- Machining as required for fabrication and repair of equipment.
- Plumbing installation and repair.
- Completes Work Permits, Tool Permits, Hot Work Permits, Confined Space Entry Permits, Excavation permits, and other permits as requested.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years' experience working in a production environment.
- Strong computer skills for use of Maintenance management software, spreadsheets, and email.
- Ability to safely work in electrically rated areas.
- Proven ability to work in compliance with all SHE and site policies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, working with all to achieve all goals set forth in the department.
- Must be self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks and complete assignments within expected time frames.
- lifting requirements (i.e., must be able to lift 50 lbs. and 90 lbs. with assistance)
The salary for this role is $25.00 - $33.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular