At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Join either Henkel’s Adhesives or Consumer Brands team as a Brand Marketing Graduate.
- Work with iconic brands such as Colour Catcher, Bloo, Sellotape, Loctite, Unibond No More Nails.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market through analysis of market data and competitor activity.
- Assist with NPD: assist with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new products.
- Liaise with agency partners (PR, creative), to support the management of campaigns.
- Work with the digital team to create local digital assets across styling brands and ensure the brands are at the forefront of digital opportunities (social media, e-commerce, brand websites)
- To help coordinate with the Sales and Category team to influence key launches and sales promotional activity
- Identify emerging trends that can lead to commercial opportunities.
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of Marketing skills – brand & portfolio management; digital marketing & social media; new product development; commercial awareness.