At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Good experience on electronic application and board level underfill or Encep assembly technology, above 3 years’ experience about electrical industry.
- Good knowledge of electrical liquid adhesive technology like UV, epoxy, PU, PUR, MMA chemistry and products, good Failure analysis experience.
- Good experience on trouble shooting, support customer complaint,
- Good experience on technical seminar.
- To support new project, collect CTQ, customer evaluation support, failure analysis etc.
- Support to screen new formulation development to meet customer's requirement.
- Field support: Henkel portfolio recommend, customer application, process map, trouble shooting,
- New product developed to support new requirement from customer and new market: CTQ set up and build up new test method....
- New project NES, customer complaint, c new product sales
- Principal Accountabilities
- Capris Project support
- Customer complaint/trouble shooting support.
- New technology technical seminar