At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The key purpose of this role is to assess, implement and follow up Supply Chain Processes and Network Flow.
- Ensure required planning parameters, correct set-up in the planning system and optimized material flow.
- The SC Development Network Supply Planning is also responsible to adapt and update the SC Steering reports, monitor execution in Supply Chain as well as manage several projects related to Network Supply Planning.
- Go to person for GSC/BPO and Network Supply Planners is terms of tools, processes and systems
- Planning parameter definition/optimization for finished goods
- Optimization of the material flow from production till distribution center
- Manage projects related to Supply Chain