At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- A senior sales management role focused on leading a cross-functional team in support of our most strategic customers in paper and board, and flexible packaging.
- Builds value-based relationships with select customers and delivers profitable growth through successful account management and leadership of our internal team.
- Develop and execute robust account plans which maintain and grow profitable business, deliver value, and lead innovation initiatives consistent with Business Unit objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong executive and cross-functional relationships at HQ and key locations.
- Identify and penetrate the customer’s decision-making unit.
- Act as customer’s advocate within Henkel while participating in business planning sessions.
- Lead and coach our field-based Sales and Application Engineering teams in executing the account strategy.
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Drive, capture, and communicate value creation throughout the customer organization.
- Conduct regular Business Reviews and top-to-top meetings to align our activities with the customer’s objectives.
- Responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, CRM entries, etc.
- Leverage Henkel’s global organization, capabilities, and footprint to deliver customer satisfaction.