At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide all-round HR operational and administrative support, including but not limited to talent acquisition and development, organisational change, compensation and benefits and training.
- Interface with people managers and employees on HR operational and system related topics/issues.
- Coordinate and assist with onboarding to exit, the recruitment and selection process.
- Be the contact for general HR topics for all Beauty Care and Laundry teams, and escalate topics as required.
- Assist with maintaining HR Governance, execution and participation in HR projects and the roll out of local, regional and global initiatives.
- Assist with employee engagement activities such as Diversity and Inclusion week, Christmas party and other ad hoc events, activities such as the internal ‘Culture Club’ activities.