At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Developing and supporting a team of c. 30 Warehouse Operatives, for continuous team improvement, supported by our inhouse trainers and our training programme.
- Our Despatch Team Leader will ensure that our day-to-day Desptach operations always runs effectively and that the warehouse team achieves its objectives and KPI’s set out by the Business.
- To supervise our warehouse team in the fulfilment of orders, ensuring that the agreed time scales and service levels are adhered to.
- To always have an up-to-date awareness of all ‘Goods Out’ activities.
- Forward plan tasks to make best use of resources (Team, Time, Materials & Equipment)
- Work collaboratively with other Departments/Business areas to ensure customer requirements are met.
- To support the Warehouse Manager with the implementation of strategic inititiaves.
- Health & Safety is key for this role where ownership and responsibility is paramount, whilst also supporting our SHE company responsibility.
- Your normal work hours will be 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday. However, you will be required to work a 6am-2pm shift for 1 day in a week and 2pm-10pm shift for 1 day in a week, during a calendar month, instead of your regular working hours