PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Supply Chain Analyst (Performance and Analytics Support)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handles preparation and delivery of reports according to business requirements and specifications of Adhesives Supply Chain (e.g. Production Volume, Service Strategy Reporting, Scheduling Adherence, Logistics Costs, End Customer Service Level)
- Leads standardization and process improvements of reports. Investigates and resolves problems associated with report creation
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and timely delivery of reports
- Leads coordination with multinational counterparts on the implementation of regional and/or global project initiatives
- Updates ISO documents on a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Engineering, Accounting or other relevant courses
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in Reporting (especially for business performance, decision-making, planning, supplier information, and purchasing); Preferably obtained from a Supply Chain-related role or industry
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Power BI (front-end) and Microsoft Office Excel required; Skills in VBA and Macros, SAP or other accounting system is highly preferred
- Must be proactive, analytical, and have good stakeholder management and presentation skills are required; Skills with BI and analytical infrastructure –like Server instance mirroring, Computational capability, workload, stress testing are highly preferred
- Skills in SQL server analysis service, knowledge of MDX statement, data structure of analysis engine etc., know what MDX codes do and how to retrieve data from analysis engine are an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language in both spoken and written; Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and Project Management is an advantage
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00 MN)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.