At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supports critical product and process issues to maintain or increase profitable sales growth, with appropriate management and customer input.
- Works on how to improve manufacturing operations, reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and reduce cycle times.
- Implements process control improvements to reduce product variability.
- Supports new product development activities and teams, generating new products and processes that are fully capable of meeting all customer and internal requirements.
- Identifies present and future capital needs to support new products and processes, improve process capability and reliability, reduce direct and indirect labor, reduce cycle time, improve product quality, and improve health, safety, and environmental elements.
- Provides operator feedback and training on products, processes, and systems.
- Supports root cause analysis and corrective action in a timely manner.
- Generate and modify Bills of Material (BOMs), Routings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Instructions (MIs), Packaging Instructions (PIs) and related documentation to support production and packaging of Henkel AT products.
- Provides technical assistance and interface function on problems relating to maintenance and operation of equipment and facilities.
- Provides quick resolution to manufacturing shop floor problems and non-routine activities.
- Support the NCMR process by investigating and dispositioning NCMR’s.