At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Collaborate with business units to understand their business and reporting requirements
- Provide reporting solutions by building dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Power BI; Understand and interpret data sets, and investigate on potential errors or discrepancies
- Perform data quality checks on various data sources to ensure report accuracy
- Create data models using SQL, DAX, and PowerQuery; Use PowerApps and PowerAutomate tools to integrate platforms and maintain them
- Provide technical guidance to end-users on dashboard usage and investigate potential tool issues; Monitor completed dashboards to ensure sustained performance and usability, as needed
- Implementing Row-Level Security (RLS) for proper authorization and access management purposes
- Apply process improvements and best practices on dashboard optimization and automation