Italy, Milano, Adhesive Technologies
Internship as Digital Product & Project Assistant
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Division: Henkel Adhesives Technologies
- Help document UX, content, design requirements for the website, including sitemap; check and update existing documentation.
- Help ensure Engagement team’s backlog in Azure for development and website editing is up to date with description, acceptance criteria, target dates and dependencies; set the proper hierarchy of features and product backlog items as described by Scrum master.
- Facilitate definition of test cases according to user journeys and features and execute quality assurance of the website, bug filing and fix checking.
- Facilitate alignment with other team members within our own department and across Technology and suppliers to ensure features are followed through.
- Support the documentation of web content delivery and editing process: document requirements and scope of Content, related processes, resources, skills, as well as technology and data requirements.
- Support project management of other Digital Engagement initiatives, including but not limited to request for quotations, branding, terminology alignment across Adhesive Technologies strategic business units, etc.
- Product and project management skills (Agile preferred), native digital background.
- Good business acumen, result-driven, self-motivated, and hands-on.
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details.
- Master’s degree in business management / marketing / engineering.
- Very fluent English in written and spoken.
- Availability for 6-month internship.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.