At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as the primary interface for all key stakeholders outside of the purchasing organization as it relates to project management for assigned Business Unit
- Lead assigned GAIN (Savings) / DtV Projects
- Develop and track savings KPIs for assigned Business Unit
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to flawlessly execute product launches
- Ensure proper implementation support, pro-activity addressing potential lead-time and capacity issues
- Provide assessment of supply business risks & support development of project Business Continuity Plans
- Involvement during preliminary project scope definition to ensure purchasing is involved in shaping the scope of projects
- Translate business needs/requests to the category sourcing teams across raw materials, packaging, and contract manufacturing
- Partnering with category team members to ensure rapid & efficient support from suppliers in scope of projects
- Safeguard Project Timelines
- Streamlining the communications process to support on-time delivery of all purchasing inputs/requirements enabling timely project execution.