At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Key Account Manager, Amazon USA & Canada will be responsible for managing strategic relationships and tactical executions with both Amazon USA & Canada and internally within our organization, to successfully meet and/or exceed an assigned annual sales target
- Collaborate with key decision makers within the Amazon business to ensure a fruitful relationship in order to facilitate ongoing support for our brands and ultimately deliver growth
- Optimize new product listings and launches with Amazon in line with the strategic distribution targets of the organization
- Execute both external and internal daily management tasks including, but not isolated to, sales reporting, promotional programs, order management, Amazon catalogue availability, demand planning and marketing optimization
- Work closely with the internal Marketing Team to optimize our Amazon Advertising investments to drive both new product launch and promotional program effectiveness
- Effectively manage the Net Sales and Profitability of the Amazon USA & Canada accounts in line with the strategic direction of the organization
- Internally being a leader within the global Amazon Team to share best practice across markets, as directly managing the largest Amazon market globally
- Develop and execute sales strategies to successfully meet and/or exceed an assigned annual sales target.
- Collaborate with North American Senior Management to develop and manage performance metrics for Amazon USA & Canada
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at Amazon USA & Canada
- Support Sales Director developing and maintaining high-level relationships with regional channel contacts and key account managers
- Support the Sales Director in identifying sales and marketing opportunities to optimize the performance of Amazon USA & Canada
- Collaborate with the key Operations and Retail Teams to optimize the performance across Amazon USA & Canada, and the wider Retail Team
- Forecast, analyze and report financials for Amazon USA & Canada to include accurate SKU forecasts, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales growth projections
- Ensure optimal product launches and effective discontinuation activities with Amazon USA & Canada in line with defined distribution and marketing plans
- Assuming a leadership role across both the Global Amazon Team and wider Global Account Management Team in sharing best practices