At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Invoice verification activities: posting of all incoming invoices for 3rd party suppliers (e-Invoicing, including customs duty and VAT); internal reminders sending, Error inbox processing; taking care about posted invoices until ready for payment.
- Initiate changes related to vendor master data.
- Payment process/reconciliations: creation/check of payment proposals; goods receipt/invoice receipt account maintenance; dunning letters handling, tickets/ e-mails processing – direct contact to suppliers and colleagues in local countries; Processing of vendor balance reconciliations
- Handling of special reports: double posting report; R-Block report; GR/IR debit and credit report; Vendor Debit Balance/ KPI and Forecast report; Payment on Time report check and analysis; BlackLine tool Reconciliation; VIM pending items report; VIM missing and approval report including internal reminders.
- Contribute to quality and continuous improvement goals, supports process simplification and activities assigned by supervisor.