At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Sales Engineer/Expert for Automotive Batteries is responsible for identifying and driving technical projects at our existing and future battery customers which are manufacturing battery cells, modules and/or packs. Battery customers are defined as new emerging cell suppliers, established cell or module suppliers as well as automotive OEMs that are designing new battery cell concepts in-house or in a JV / partnership.
Your task will be also to identify potential applications for new battery cell concepts and completely new technologies such as solid-state battery.
You will be part of an e-Mobility team that is at Henkel responsible for a fast growing and exciting business with solutions for electric vehicles based on Henkel’s excellent capabilities in thermal materials, adhesives, sealants and functional coatings.
You have the lead for building up relationship to our existing and new customers and for successfully closing business opportunities on battery projects.
- Main technical and commercial interface to the customer
- Understand key technical customer requirements and specifications
- Get technical and commercial approvals on battery applications for Henkel products
- Daily close collaboration with design and material engineers for battery systems
- Establishment, development and maintenance of a network to existing and new battery manufacturers and their partners
- Project Management to drive projects from first design discussion to prototyping to approval to production scale-up phase and first sales
- Involve internal stakeholders at Henkel, e.g. research and development team to get support for achieving the technical customer approval
- Leverage your battery expertise across the Henkel e-Mobility Team