At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ready to join a great team in our Total Rewards team with an exciting job opportunity as a Benefits Manager APAC
- You will be involved in planning of annual benefit roadmap for APAC
- You will lead and execute all benefit-related projects according to APAC Roadmap including global projects
- You will be involved in analysing existing benefit plans and competitive practices in country to ensure alignment with Henkel priorities (ie Diversity / Inclusion, Sustainability) and global practices
- You will ensure benefit programs are current with regards to trends, practices, and costs; and recommend changes based on trend analysis
- You help to ensure compliance with statutory requirements; analyse impact of legislative changes to current plans and recommend solution
- You will maintain effective engagement with country, regional and global stakeholders
- You are responsible to drive standardization of benefit policies within country (if not harmonized yet) to the extent possible
- You will manage benefits review and strategic negotiations with suppliers, ensure plans are cost effective
- You will be involved in managing suppliers’ selection, performance and cost targets
- You will be conducting due diligence, gap analysis & costing for M&A integration