At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Have a deep understanding of our brand charters and be stewards of the brands.
- Build consumer awareness, generate trial, increase distribution and drive sales by developing effective and holistic go to market strategies.
- Participate & steer cross functional team in executing all marketing tactics across the plan.
- Develop Email Marketing Communication streams & manage CRM databases.
- Work with Sr. Brand Managers to develop communication campaigns for each brand and work closely with agencies to execute.
- Develop marketing concepts for new item launches to clearly define the end-user insight, the unique product positioning and the reason to believe.
- Steer the brand execution across all touchpoints including e-commerce, brand websites, in-store, trade shows etc.
- Build brand presence on shelf by owning the packaging concept development and execution.
- Create consistency in the brands by defining brand and packaging guidelines.
- Create content strategies across brands that are relevant to our target audience, and valuable to our customers, and work with partners to execute in a timely manner.
- Track, measure and report progress on key strategic initiatives outlined by the business.
- Collaborate with internal departments (i.e., graphics, digital) and developing/maintaining relationships with external agencies.
- Develop and confidently present on brand strategies to customers and internal leadership teams.
- Learn about and participate in the company culture by attending meetings, training and development sessions.
- Uphold and promote Henkel’s visions and values.