Belgium, Brussels, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Nieuwegein, France, Boulogne-Billancourt, DX
Head of Local IT - France & Benelux (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be accountable for delivering operational excellence in IT Infrastructure, Workplace, and Local Applications.
- You will represent Henkel dx in the countries and be a reliable Partner for our local Business for all IT related topics.
- You will supervise and support your team in the execution of their respective tasks, and ensure the implementation of global, regional & local projects in close collaboration with Global Henkel dx units.
- You will manage local Providers and be responsible for the financial goals within the Cluster.
- You will oversee Henkel's process & system standards within your cluster (incl. Compliance, Security and IT standards).
- You will drive Talent Management procedures for the team you are managing, including succession planning and further people leadership duties.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Informatics or related.
- 5 (or more) years of experience in International Business and Information Technology, with proven record of successfully leading international teams being an added value.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure (workplace, network, storage, and security) and interest to learn more about digitalization, cybersecurity, and IT solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of English and French, both verbal and written, is a strict requirement for the position. A good level of Dutch, both written and spoken, is a significant plus considering the scope of the position.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we are looking for a proactive and resilient leader, able to develop a clear strategy based on corporate priorities, communicate comfortably and easily build relationship within the organization.
- Solution-oriented personality: we are looking for a person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure and within contexts involving a wide range of stakeholders.
- Notions of local labour laws (France, Belgium, the Netherlands) is a bonus.
- Located preferably in Brussels, however we remain open to people based in France & the Netherlands, with availability to travel within the region.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.