Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Performance Analyst - Temporary Contract (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Offer support in Sales Controlling and Master Data Management activities
- Create financial reports and analyses
- Perform pricing maintenance
- Give special focus to profitability and turnover analysis
- Work closely with a team of professionals and report directly to the Sales Team of Laundry & Home Care
- (Young) Professional or graduate, with financial background
- Person with advanced analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel is required
- Ability to code Macro's in Excel is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English is must, knowledge of French or Dutch isa clear advantage
- Eligible to work in Belgium (temporary contract - 6/9 months)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package that includes an attractive salary, performance-based incentives, and comprehensive benefits.
- Your well-being matters to us. Henkel offers various programs and initiatives focused on employee health and well-being. These may include wellness activities, employee assistance programs, and work-life integration support.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Henkel promotes a flexible work environment that supports personal and professional commitments, allowing you to thrive both in and outside of the workplace.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.