At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist in the operations, planning and execution of talent acquisition and development programs and initiatives at the regional level.
- Support in the design and development of regional initiatives and projects related to talent acquisition and development programs.
- Assist in data collection and analysis to measure the effectiveness of talent acquisition & development programs.
- Contribute to the creation of engaging and informative internal communications related to talent development.
- Participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and offer creative ideas for enhancing talent development strategies.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition & development to make informed recommendations.