At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- In this role, you are shaping the future of Henkel’s Consumer Goods Adhesives unit by leading and enabling the future solutions designed and developed to impactful improve the reality of our customers and consumers. You will be working as part of a global team with strong cross-functional cooperation, taking the lead and guiding the team towards a timely and efficient implementation and utilization of resources well-fitting with the strategic agenda of the business. The organization offers big potential to shape the role in alignment with supervisor, going beyond daily tasks and stretch for development to take on highly complex programs with crucial strategic importance.
- The Innovation Project & Program Manager leads and manages global and regional product development, from ideation through commercialization, along with the innovative programs and strategic priorities, to support Henkel's Consumer Goods Adhesives business. You will be the lead PM to support the business to reach growth and profitability goals, delivering new differentiated products promptly to our strategic markets.
- Program Management ensures strategic alignment of the innovation programs in correlation with the business growth targets.
- Project Management includes managing stakeholder expectations, resources, timing, and deliverables in a range of individual innovation projects.
- Drives x-Project/business initiatives to foster best practices exchange and continuous improvement.
- Co-creates strategies and initiatives together with the marketing team to drive pipeline filling.
- Prepare and present innovative projects to the executive management team(s) in the review and decision-making meetings.