Austria, Dornbirn, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Manager (d/m/w)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Henkel Production System (HPS) in Dornbirn
(about 100 employees)
- You will coordinate an action plan with regional HPS organizations and plant
- You use different lean tools such as 5S, SIM, VSM, OEE profitability
- You are actively involved in building a digital roadmap
- You contribute to the further development of methods, systems and tools that support the increase of OEE, the reduction of production costs and the improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- You create best practice examples and exchange ideas within the Henkel network
- You are constantly looking for innovative solutions that make a difference for Henkel
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, business administration or similar degree programs
- Relevant professional experience including project management
- Proven experience with lean methods, such as A3, 5S, Gemba, Kaizen, Lean Layout (Cells), Makigami, OEE, Shopfloor Management and Six Sigma etc.
- Ideally training as a Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Very good German skills (at least B2 level) and good English skills (spoken and written)
- MS Office (Power Point, MS Think Cells, Power BI, Excel)
- Responsible and varied work in a market-leading and international company
- Development opportunities within the Group
- Flexible working hours and modern workplaces
- Very good working atmosphere and various social benefits
- Minimum salary according to the collective agreement of the chemical industry EUR 3.910,- gross, the actual salary is based on professional qualifications & experience
Questions regarding the application process and the position: email@example.com, Monika Gehring
Information about the Sonderhoff brand: www.sonderhoff.com
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.