China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Marketing & Strategy APAC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identify and design strategies for the region with significant upside potential, within and outside of current markets
- Explore full market potential in prioritized segments / geographies, challenge existing business focus and support SBUs / country to form growth plan
- Accelerate APAC sustainability agenda by aligning priorities and driving programs with SBU
- Drive APAC Pricing excellence by implementing pricing governance and accelerating global pricing operating model roll-out
- Strengthen sales & channel excellence in APAC by delivering high impact solutions (portal, dashboards, process)
- Connect digital ecosystem to better serve customers and accelerate business growth by driving digital marketing transformation
- Execute regional & cross SBU activations (e.g. SLC, CIIE) and provide top notch marketing support to SBUs in SEA countries
- Attract & develop high potential employees and prepare them as talent pipeline to fuel the
- Key interfaces: Head of HAT APAC, regional HAT leadership team & regional business function Heads, sub-regional / country SBU heads
- Master’s degree in business administration related majors or technical/chemical majors
- Strong consulting or marketing & strategy background
- Minimum 10 years of MNC management experience or similar (e.g. mixed between MNC and
- Strong leadership skills: drives, convinces and develops individuals and teams
- Strong problem-solving skill: fact based, logical, structured and systematic
- Track record of solid team management and senior stakeholder engagement in matrix organization
- Strategic communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ambition and potential to develop into SBU P&L leadership role
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.