Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Strategic Controlling / Financial Planning (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become part of our Global Business Controlling team with exceptional visibility in an international environment and plenty of room for personal & professional development
- Work together with stakeholders around the globe and the CFO for Adhesive Technologies, where you can have a direct impact on the business success of Henkel
- Take our financial planning activities to the next level by leveraging digital controlling tools & big data analysis, setting standards and rolling them out globally
- Steer the short-term planning process including appropriate risk & opportunity assessments and implementation of necessary countermeasures
- Develop mid- and long-term financial goals in line with the strategic direction
- Provide financial recommendations based on insightful simulations & analyses
- Actively shape the financial communication of Adhesive Technologies, the preparation of top management meetings and the financial integration of acquisitions
- Top class university degree, preferably with major in controlling/finance, accounting or similar subject
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- First experience in financial modeling and interest in financial planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), experience with PowerBI, Oracle, VBA etc. desirable
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do'-attitude
- Fluent English language skills, German would be a plus
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.