Belgium, Brussels, Corporate Communications
Junior Corporate Communications Manager BeNeLux (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop and implement the local (BeNeLux) corporate communication roadmap in alignment with Henkel strategic framework, global corporate communication strategy and local Executive Committees' priorities.
- Lead all local corporate communications programs, projects and processes.
- Focus on internal communications and develop external communications (incl. crisis communications) with the support of an external consultancy.
- Provide strategic communication counsel and serve as an advisor to the local Executive Committees and local top management.
- Represent Henkel Benelux within the international corporate communication organisation and ensure local perspectives are adequately reflected in local communication projects.
- Apply a data-driven approach to support communication decision making processes.
- Steer local Corporate communication budget.
- Manage one Corporate Communications intern and provide guidance to the local communication correspondent (based in Amsterdam).
- Master’s degree in Communications, Cultural Management, Business (administration) or a related degree with strong and relevant experience in the field.
- A first experience (ideally 2 to 3 years) in Corporate Communications, preferably acquired in communications departments of global companies (knowledge of the standards of corporate communications for global listed companies, e.g. Fortune 500 companies).
- Advanced level (both written and spoken) of English, with bilingual proficiency in French and/or Dutch (preferably both).
- Knowledge and experience of the Benelux region (cultural specificities, media landscape, political environment).
- Editorial experience and affinity with digital and social media.
- Capacity to work with a large degree of autonomy within an international team, while respecting the provided framework.
- Ability to focus on priorities while paying strong attention to qualitative execution.
- High integrity and superior judgement, strong consulting and influencing skills.
- Data literacy, experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) and knowledge of communications steering models and measurement (e.g. AMEC framework - International Association for the Measurement & Evaluation of Communication) will be a considered an advantage.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.