Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Customer Service Support Specialist (North America)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Execute day-to-day activities related to North American Customer Service operations in the area of Henkel Consumer Brand (HCB) – Blocked Order Processing, Order Entry Processing, Customer Purchase Order Entry, Status of Order, and Order Tracking
- Confer with customers via email in order to provide information about products and services, tracking of orders, or to obtain details of inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Manage business partners through governance calls and tools/process pulse checks
- Provide operational/ad hoc tasks support and team project collaboration as needed
- Perform Continuous Improvement tasks that will improve the overall process
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, but other relevant courses may still be considered
- Preferably with a minimum of one (1) year related work experience in an Industrial Business-to-Business (B2B) role; Background from a Shared Service or Multinational Working Environment is an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required; SAP is highly preferred
- Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and in any of the following digital skills (VBA Macros, SAP scripting, Power BI) is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English; Must be a team player, detail-oriented, and have strong administrative skills
- Amenable to work on a full night shift schedule (9:00 PM - 6:00 AM), and following US Holidays
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.