Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Category Management - Adhesive Technologies - July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide assistance in category management for Henkel Adhesive Technologies with a focus on Do-it-yourself (DIY) categories
- Work on the formulation and realization of the category management strategy with a strong focus on shelving, navigation, and signings of the different adhesive categories
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the promotion plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments and external partners (salesteam, promotion, advertising agencies)
- Provide plan-o-gram support, sales analysis by brand and vendor (share of shelf) to maximize category / Henkel sales
- Academic degree in business studies with a strong interest in marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Teamplayer who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, Dutch is plus
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 10 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.