Discover the brands and technologies from our business units Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands.
India, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Join the great team of Henkel Logistics Integration with the exciting job opportunity as a Senior Logistics Integration Consultant.
• You will make an impact in the integration of Warehouses, Contract manufacturers and Vendors / Suppliers
• You will collaborate with various internal and external cross-functional teams to support the development of new processes and enhancement of existing ones.
• Assume responsibility for interfaces related to dangerous and hazardous goods with 3rd parties
• Pave the way for innovation in integration, exploring new solutions such as Vendor EDI, API integration, CPI, and emerging technologies.
• Share (y)our expertise, providing consultation on relevant EDI topics to both our employees and external partners
• Together, you and our team will participate and contribute to Henkel's transition to SAP S/4HANA.
• Apply your technical and entrepreneurial skills in your daily tasks, contributing to the continued success of our integration processes.
• Bachelor's degree or above, preferred in the area of computer science and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in EDI development and system integration
• Knowledge of SAP modules and processes (SAP SD, SAP LE) as well as broad knowledge of the underlying business processes of EDI connections (e.g.: logistics, sales) are essential
• Good knowledge of various exchange formats (e.g. IDOC, EDIFACT, ANSI X12), common communication methods and ideally experience in handling multiple middleware solutions (OpenText, Seeburger, SAP BTP Integration Suite)
• Project Management experience is a big advantage
• SAP S/4HANA experience would be beneficial and ABAP knowledge / ability to debug would be nice to have
• Proficient oral and written communication and presentation skills
• English reading and writing
• Self-responsible, curious, and structured way of working
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.